I have created this blog for my children mostly to post information about a variety of things in life that make me happy.



"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me and I will listen to you, You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. I will be found by you," declared the Lord.



~Jeremiah 29:11-13





Saturday, June 11, 2011

New Book

The Lightkeeper's Daughter by Colleen Coble. 

She is a Christian writer and I have only read the first few chapters, but I love it so far.  It is set in the late 1800s to early 1900s.  I have always been fascinated by that era and can't wait to really get into it.   Maybe I will read it along with a nice cup of tea.  I will let you know how it turns out. 

                        ~Selina
 I did finish the book and will come back soon with a review......Love yall, 

No comments:

Post a Comment