I have created this blog for my children mostly to post information about a variety of things in life that make me happy.



"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me and I will listen to you, You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. I will be found by you," declared the Lord.



~Jeremiah 29:11-13





Thursday, October 27, 2011

Candy Corn




I was telling Andrea that I was going to make some candy corn for a friend of mine so she gave me some  reproduction  fabrics to try it out on. This is the result.  Thanks Andrea.....Happy Halloween.

I still have a few more to make. I will also make some changes to my pattern before I make any more.....Had a blast making them.  This is my first pattern from scratch.

                              ~Selina

No comments:

Post a Comment