I have created this blog for my children mostly to post information about a variety of things in life that make me happy.



"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me and I will listen to you, You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. I will be found by you," declared the Lord.



~Jeremiah 29:11-13





Monday, October 10, 2011

Homemade Pincushions

Pumpkins
Tea Cup


I made these for a friend's birthday. 

Information and instructions to follow........I just love them.


Here is the link for how to make the little pumpkin pincousions... I found it on  aaaandreaaaa's Creative Memories @ http://aaaandreaaaascreativememories.blogspot.com/
the pumpkin - http://www2.fiskars.com/Activities/Crafting/Project-Gallery/Sewing-and-Quilting/Sewn-Pumpkin-Pincushion

The Tea cup I found in an old 2006 Romantic Homes.  

No comments:

Post a Comment